Fight Fight Fight!! Fight Fight Fight!!

Dang, this is super rad. Sound effects are devastatingly accurate/awesome, the track fits perfectly, and the expressions are so well-suited.

How long did this take? I want to see a whole game with a battle system like this :P

TheBoogley responds:

I made it over a few long days and nights really close to the submission deadline. For some reason it was quite easy, deadlines have a way of making me freak out and speed up my process. :3

Triumph des Erdbeere Triumph des Erdbeere

Well...

...that was just about the best thing I've ever seen.

Clocktopia Art Gallery Clocktopia Art Gallery

Whoa man...

This is just too ace. The music, setting, and subject matter gives it a really calm, relaxing aura... as if I were taking a leisurely stroll through an art gallery...

The way in which this is interactive gave me a personally paced experience that I would have found much less attractive and much more artificial if I would have had to click to scroll (I mean, one could argue that pushing "left" and "right" are equally as artificial, but Strawberry's anthropomorphicly ambling pace kind of shoots this down). I'm not one to click through pictures on the internet, so I really respect your choices in presentation.

Good shit!

Quick Sand Quick Sand

Ach,

Very cool game, and it had a great look to it.

I really admire the fact that you threw the player into a situation in which they were forced to learn controls right off the bat and included graphics to support this - I hate it when games either require you to take a tutorial, utilize a really long and drawn out tutorial, or expect you to know the controls without at least giving you some kind of hint. You used more of a classic way of looking at learning to play games that I think a lot of developers and players have lost sight of.

One negative thing I noticed about the game was that the sand made some levels easy in comparison to earlier (and easier, as one should assume) levels. The level where there are vertical platforms leading up to the exit door and the player is expected to wall jump in between them to reach that door, for example, is made very easy if the player just waits for the sand. I can see how levels like this are very appropriate for Lava Mode, though, which I feel is a great idea.

Cool shite!

Miami Shark Miami Shark

Wow.

What a trip! I'd like to see this in an arcade :P

Raider: Episode 1 Raider: Episode 1

Wow.

Extremely well done! I was very impressed by everything, including the sprites, the storyline, the music, the gameplay, and the controls! I would definitely recommend this to anyone who loves old platformers; I just wish I had a SNES controller to play it with!

And the author isn't lying when he states that it's challenging. Be prepared for rough waters after the purple checkpoint, and prepare to die when you meet the boss.

I can't wait for the next installment!

Irtorius -Stygian Grounds Irtorius -Stygian Grounds

Dig it! Saw this side-by-side with my track in MINDER!

Irtorius responds:

Thanks dude =D
Saw your song aswell, some kickass music for a kickass game =P

Cave Story - Jenka's theme Cave Story - Jenka's theme

Hey!

I really like it. Although there's nothing really new to it, it's true to the original!

_-={Dark Skies}=-_ _-={Dark Skies}=-_

Wow...

I really feel like going on an epic adventure right now. Heard this in Fatherly Bonds and am as impressed with the full version of the song!

BizarroGirl BizarroGirl

Whoa, shit.

I legitimately thought that it was animated as I read the comments. It must be the background, but if you look somewhere else on your computer screen and pay attention to the woman out of the corner of your eye, she appears to grow. Or I'm just full of a whole lot of shit. You decide.

I like this, though. It's interesting to see this explosion of accentuated female figures from so many talented artists. Maybe I just haven't been on the right sites to have been seeing them, but BizarroJoe and Egoraptor were the first artists I had seen to have used this kind of style. And I really like the white outline; very fun and comic...y...

pickletoez responds:

Full of shit.

And yeah, their style is very disproportional, but it works in a cute and sexy way.

Playing the violin at night Playing the violin at night

Very Comforting

The muted colors make this piece brilliant, and I love the fact that this reminds me of some sort of fluent literary adventure. I can almost see "playing the violin at nighttime" as the second verse or as the last verse of multiple stanzas in a poem. I'd actually really like to hang this on my wall, but the space in between the text and the edges of the piece wouldn't give much allowance for a frame, which is where I would like to see this ending up :D

Oelbachtaucher responds:

Libblebibble Libblebibble

Awesome!

I really admire the anatomy in this drawing. Almost looks like it'd be the picture of a Magic card :P